Aaron J. Stonehocker
Licensed to practice in:
California, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas:
- Aaron drafts and prosecutes patent applications in the electrical, computer, and software arts.
- Aaron also interfaces with international law firms to manage and direct prosecution of patent applications across the world.
- Aaron has been with Dority & Manning since 2019.
- Aaron has practiced patent law since 2011.
- Education: Georgetown Law Center (J.D., 2009); Brigham Young University (B.S., Computer Engineering, cum laude 2006).