Peter E. Keros
* Not admitted in South Carolina
What you should know about me:
I’ve been practicing patent law for 8 years now, and I have experience with a variety of complex mechanical and software technologies. I’ve written patents related to autonomous vehicles, machine learning, advanced safety systems, and aerospace components. I love patent law because I get to help creative minds make cutting edge technologies become reality.
- Known as the team optimist
- Marched in the Rose Bowl in college
- Took pictures of fuel combusting in a car engine cylinder for his graduate thesis
Peter has several years of experience drafting patents directed towards the mechanical and software arts. Peter has particular experience in the automotive industry with a wide range of technologies, including autonomous vehicle controls, image processing, sensor data fusion, and safety systems.
Peter leverages his foundational knowledge to quickly come up to speed on his client’s technologies and write high-quality patents. Peter is detail oriented and enjoys creating strategies that maximize the potential of his client’s intellectual property.
Background & Credentials
- University of Michigan (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2009)
- University of Michigan (M.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2011)
- University of Michigan (J.D., 2014)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Hellenic Bar Association of Michigan
- Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.