David E. Cromer
* Not admitted in South Carolina
What you should know about me:
While my formal background is in electrical engineering, I advise clients in a variety of industry groups in the U.S. and internationally. My experience includes 20 years of tailored portfolio management and custom IP solutions that advance the client’s purpose. I couple my unique background with a passion for innovation to collaborate with clients and…
- Known as the charismatic leader
David advises on domestic and international patent prosecution, portfolio management and counseling for clients in a variety of technical fields including the hardware, software, telecommunications (e.g., 4G/5G), and electrical arts.
David’s experience spans a broad range of technologies including solid-state memory design, semiconductor fabrication, satellite communication systems, motion detection and gesture control, augmented/virtual reality, digital signal processing, computer network security, and domain name systems.
Prior to D&M, David was a partner at a San Francisco based IP boutique where he generated and managed complex patent portfolios for both large and small high-tech organizations.
Background & Credentials
- Clemson University (B.S., Electrical Engineering, cum laude, 1998)
- Tulane University (J.D., magna cum laude, 2002)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- California Lawyers Association, Intellectual Property Section
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Delta Phi
- CALI award for Patent Prosecution and Litigation, Antitrust, and Administrative Law
- Eta Kappa Nu
- Presidential Alumni Scholar
- Golden Key National Honor Society
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.