Aaron J. Stonehocker
* Not admitted in South Carolina
What you should know about me:
My IP practice covers a wide range of technologies in the electrical and mechanical arts. I partner with clients of all sizes in the U.S. and abroad to provide strategic counseling and help develop their portfolios.
- Known as an ideator who thinks outside the box
- Brings more than a decade of experience in patent law
- Stays up to date on tech trends, especially artificial intelligence (AI) innovations and developing technologies
Prior to joining D&M, Aaron gained valuable experience working for an AmLaw 100 firm on the West Coast. Today, his practice is focused on helping U.S. and international companies draft and prosecute patent applications in a variety of complex industries.
Aaron is highly engaged in patent prosecution and portfolio management for clients specializing in electronic devices, wearable technology, software applications, control systems, data processing, and piezoelectric and medical devices.
Background & Credentials
- Brigham Young University (B.S., Computer Engineering, cum laude 2006)
- Georgetown Law School (J.D., 2009)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.