Jonathan A. Gundana
Representative Practice Areas:
- Jonathan assists the team, primarily in the mechanical and electro-mechanical arts, focusing on transportation, logistics, and aviation technologies.
- Jonathan’s practical experience includes exposure to a variety of industries including automotive, aviation, household appliances, power generation and control systems.
- Jonathan’s undergraduate research included utilizing subtractive and additive manufacturing to develop 3D CAD modeling.
- Education: Clemson University (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2021).
- Achievements and Honors: Student Body President, Clemson University (2020-2021).