Stephen E. Bondura
- Greenville, SC
- (864) 271-1592
What you should know about me:
- Known as the personable leader
- Successfully completed the U.S. Navy’s Nuclear Propulsion program
- Current Chairman of the firm’s Executive Committee
Steve has been with Dority & Manning since 1992 and is a Principal of the firm.
Steve is familiar with a vast array of mechanical and mechanical/electrical technologies, with particular experience in power generation and control systems, mechanical and electrical control systems, medical devices, nonwovens, pulp and paper making machines and processes, textile machines, consumer articles, reactor operations, nuclear instrumentation, radiological controls, waste management, poultry processing machines, and gaming and lottery systems.
Stephen focuses on the following sectors:
Background & Credentials
- U.S. Naval Academy (B.S., with distinction, 1983)
- U.S. Navy Nuclear Engineering Program
- University of South Carolina School of Law (J.D., with honors, 1991)
- South Carolina
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
- U.S. Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- American Bar Association
- Carolina Patent, Trademark & Copyright Law Association
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
- Lifetime member of Fourth Circuit Judicial Conference
- AV Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- Phi Alpha Theta
- Wig and Robe
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.