Spenser E. Schwabe
* Not admitted in South Carolina
What you should know about me:
After earning my industrial engineering degree from Clemson University, I attended Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law in Dallas, TX. I then worked with a patent boutique firm, where I prosecuted patents for medical devices, consumer products, and electronics, including negative pressure wound treatment systems, medical imaging devices, and electronic vaping devices. I enjoy…
- Known as the reliable one
- Was a Clemson University cheerleader for four years
- Gained exposure to aviation technology while interning at Thales Avionics
Spenser prepares and prosecutes U.S. and international patent applications within the mechanical and electro-mechanical arts. Spenser enjoys working with clients and inventors directly to ensure she understands the technology and latest innovations to better implement the organization’s strategy and develop the portfolio. Spenser is a key member of D&M’s Mechanical team.
Background & Credentials
- Clemson University (B.S., Industrial Engineering, 2016)
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD), 2023 Pathfinder
- SMU Science and Technology Law Review, Senior Articles Editor
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.