Seth D. Mancuso
What you should know about me:
What I enjoy most about my job as a Patent Agent is partnering with clients to transform their ideas into strategic intellectual property. I work to be as diligent and accurate as possible while seeking to stay true to each inventor’s wants and needs. I regularly draft and prosecute patent applications in the mechanical and electro-mechanical arts, focusing on consumer products, including home appliances and smart home technology.
- Known as the team optimist
- Helped develop a strategic reorganization system to generate faster sales for Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- Helped create a touchless drone delivery system as an undergraduate
Seth primarily drafts and prosecutes patent applications in the mechanical and electromechanical arts, focusing on household appliances. Before joining Dority & Manning, Seth was a co-op student and had an opportunity to work as an experimental test engineer, and as a design engineer, for Crane Aerospace and Electronics. An aerospace pump design and manufacturing firm. In those prior roles, Seth became skilled at drafting drawings, 3-D modeling, and problem solving.
Background & Credentials
- University of Akron (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, magna cum laude, 2021)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Williams Honors Scholar from the University of Akron
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.