Peyton M. Guest
* Not admitted in South Carolina
What you should know about me:
I love learning new technologies whenever I can, and aspire to help clients reach their goals in a seamless manner. I’ve studied technologies beyond my biomedical background, including pharmaceuticals, renewable energy, and even software. I enjoy heartfelt service to assist clients in achieving their unique goals for their intellectual property portfolio and to secure their place within a competitive market.
- Known for being a good listener
- Black belt in tae kwon do and a green belt in Brazilian jiujitsu
- Led a team that developed training devices for aspiring pediatricians
Peyton assists clients with U.S. and international patent prosecution by considering each client’s interests as his own. He uses this personal approach as he strives to provide the greatest service possible.
Peyton’s IP experience spans multiple industries. Specifically, Peyton has experience working with enteral feeding tubes, capacitors, windmill turbines, superconducting synchronous machines, cell culture assays, pharmaceuticals, surgical instruments, outpatient treatment devices, and methods of manufacturing dry wall, among others.
Background & Credentials
- University of Alabama at Birmingham (B.S., Biomedical Engineering, 2017)
- University of Alabama (J.D., 2021)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Georgia Intellectual Property Alliance
- American Bar Association
- Lead article editor for the Alabama Law & Psychology Review, Vol. 45.
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.