Mark H. Johnson
Not admitted in South Carolina
- Greenville, SC
- (864) 271-1592
What you should know about me:
I have assisted clients with all aspects of their intellectual property needs and, in particular, represented them in disputes related to patent and trade secret matters. It is an emphasis of mine to ensure that I understand the practical considerations of my clients’ issues in addition to the legal issues they face.
- Always on the lookout for creative or unexplored solutions to both new and old problems.
- Built a 16’ x 16’ freestanding pergola from rough cut cedar lumber without any plans.
- Previously worked at the USPTO in the Central Reexamination Unit as a law student examiner.
Mark works on a range of intellectual property matters, focusing primarily on intellectual property litigation and patent prosecution. Mark has handled matters in federal court, state court, and before the patent trial and appeal board.
Mark’s background experience involves a diverse set of technologies including direction drilling automation, gas turbine design, industrial transformers, aerospace applications, emissions control systems, power conversion, microfluidics, electric motors, HVAC equipment, semiconductor design, power tools, and enterprise mobility management software.
Mark focuses on the following sectors:
Background & Credentials
- Clemson University (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2013)
- University of Alabama (J.D., 2017)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.