Luke R. Jensen
What you should know about me:
My practice focuses on preparing and prosecuting U.S. and international patents primarily within the fields of AI/ML, virtualization, autonomous vehicles, and telecommunications. As a member of D&M’s electrical engineering and computer science team, I enjoy collaborating with our clients to develop comprehensive and forward-looking IP strategies.
- Known as the creative problem solver
- Avid mountain biker and woodworker
Luke’s practice focuses on procurement of domestic and international patents. His experience encompasses a wide variety of technologies, including AI/ML, virtualization, operating systems, autonomous vehicles, digital image processing, hardware design, and wireless telecommunications standards.
In addition to preparing and prosecuting patent applications, Luke collaborates with clients to holistically evaluate existing assets and create market-specific portfolio development strategies.
Background & Credentials
- North Carolina State University (B.S., Molecular Biology, 2015)
- Oregon State University (B.S., Computer Science, 2018)
- University of North Carolina School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- North Carolina
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.