Jonathan A. Gundana
What you should know about me:
I enjoy working with inventors to capture the full scope of their innovations and strengthen the organization’s intellectual property portfolio. My background in mechanical engineering and my teamwork skills allow me to assist clients in reaching their intellectual property goals.
- Known as an optimistic problem solver
- Won a race against “The Freeze” — a spandex-clad sprinter who tries to outrun fans at Atlanta Braves games
- Uses 3D CAD modeling software to work on small projects that come to life using additive/subtractive manufacturing
As a Patent Technical Analyst, Jonathan assists the D&M team in patent drafting and prosecution for domestic and international organizations.
Jonathan has experience prosecuting patents in a variety of technologies in the mechanical arts, including automotive components, aviation, household appliances as well as power generation and control systems. Jonathan applies a personal approach to his work – focusing on communication and collaboration that allows the team to work in sync towards a common goal.
Background & Credentials
- Clemson University (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2021)
- Student Body President (Clemson University)
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.