Jeremy M. Stroh
What you should know about me:
As a patent attorney with over ten years of experience, I strive to help each client achieve their business goals through valuable IP protection. I enjoy working on applications in a variety of fields, including automotive-related technologies, telecommunications, semiconductors, and software-related technologies.
- Known as the positive and optimistic team player
- Successfully completed multiple triathlons with his daughter
- Prior to law school, Jeremy served as a Captain in the United States Air Force.
Prior to joining D&M, Jeremy gained valuable experience working for intellectual property boutiques in Miami and Washington, D.C. where he drafted and prosecuted patent applications related to various technologies and performed detailed opinion analyses regarding infringement, validity, and right-to-practice.
Jeremy has significant experience in a wide range of mechanical and electrical technologies including automotive software applications, wireless telecommunications, semiconductors, medical devices, home appliances, and virtual reality systems, among others.
Jeremy also handles U.S. federal trademark registration application prosecution, including appeal and opposition proceedings, and manages trademark portfolios for small and large organizations.
Background & Credentials
- Washington State University (B.S., Electrical Engineering, magna cum laude, 1999)
- South Dakota School of Mines & Technology (M.S., Technology Management, 2006)
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2009)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Intellectual Property Law Society (IPLS)
- Tau Beta Pi (National Engineering Honor Society)
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.