Adam M. Kehres
What you should know about me:
I enjoy collaborating with my fellow team members to learn about, and understand, each and every one of our client’s inventions and business ideas. I bring a personable and approachable demeanor to my work, connecting with in-house teams to achieve their ideal IP outcomes.
- Known as the team cheerleader
- Proud winner of a Best Homemade Pizza competition
- Assisted with the development of Ohio State University Formula SAE race car
Adam prepares, drafts, and prosecutes patent applications in a variety of fields; however, his focus is directed towards mechanical and electromechanical subject matter, primarily specializing in automotive engineering technologies, home appliances, LED structures, and artificial intelligence technologies.
Adam works hard to earn the kind of trust and confidence from clients that provides a foundation for long-lasting IP representation and partnerships.
Background & Credentials
- The Ohio State University (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2009)
- University of New Hampshire (J.D., 2014)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Giles S. Rich Patent Moot Court competitor (2013)
- Ruby Vale Business Moot Court coach (2014)
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.