Yusuf A. Hasan
Licensed to practice in:
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas:
- Preparing and prosecuting U.S. and international patent and trademark applications.
- Yusuf joined Dority & Manning in 2016.
- Prior to joining Dority & Manning, Yusuf worked for nine years as a Test & Validation Engineer working on military and commercial engine, compressor, and combustor development programs. Concurrently, he worked for four years on international trade compliance issues regarding gas turbine engine technology and commodity exports.
- Yusuf is familiar with technologies in the mechanical arts, including turbomachinery, complex machinery, and automotive systems.
- Education: Kettering University (GMI) (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2006); University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D., 2014).