Samuel J. Sturman
What you should know about me:
Since joining the firm in 2017 as a co-op, I have worked with clients in domestic and foreign patent procurement. My technological experience is in the electrical arts, including radiofrequency (RF) antennas, semiconductors and the manufacturing process, LiDAR (laser imaging, detection, and ranging) systems, and telecommunications (e.g., 4G/5G).
- Known to be an optimistic problem-solver
- Taught himself how to solve a Rubik’s Cube (Sam’s fastest time is 1 min. 55 sec.)
- Built an autonomous air hockey robot for senior design capstone that placed third overall
Sam has a diverse technical background and is experienced with complex electrical and computer-implemented subject matter.
Sam assists the D&M team in patent drafting and prosecution for domestic and international organizations. From start-up organizations to Fortune 500 companies, Sam is eager and quick to learn the full scope of the client’s technologies.
Background & Credentials
- Clemson University (B.S., Electrical Engineering, 2019)
- University of South Carolina School of Law (J.D., 2022)
- South Carolina
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.