Liam A. Christ
* Not admitted in South Carolina
What you should know about me:
I began working with Dority & Manning in 2014 through a cooperative education program while attending Clemson University. That experience led me to attend law school and pursue a career at D&M as an attorney. As part of the firm’s Chemistry & Materials Team, I enjoy helping clients navigate the IP landscape while obtaining patent…
- Known to be easygoing and hardworking
- Won a statewide free throw competition as a child
- Uses his chemical engineering knowledge to craft home brews
Liam assists clients with patent application drafting, prosecution, and other matters, including Freedom To Operate opinions and due diligence analysis.
Liam strives to maximize the value of each client’s patent protection by applying creative strategies to accomplish their business goals. Liam has a deep understanding of technologies in the chemical space, particularly polymer and catalyst chemistry.
Background & Credentials
- Clemson University (B.S., Chemical Engineering, cum laude, 2017)
- University of Houston Law Center (J.D., summa cum laude, 2020)
- West Virginia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Order of the Coif
- LEX award for Contracts and Lawyering Skills and Strategies 1 and 2
- University of Houston Law Center Co-Director’s Award for best student-authored paper in the IP field
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.