Stephen J. Terrell
Licensed to practice in:
Utah, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas
- Stephen drafts and prosecutes patent applications in the electrical, computer, and mechanical arts.
- Stephen also interfaces with international law firms to manage and direct prosecution of patent applications across the world.
- Stephen has over 15 years of IP experience and specializes in electromechanical technologies including medical devices, nuclear and digital energy, telecommunications, automotive technologies, among others.
- Stephen’s research experience includes the study of acoustics.
- Stephen was Editor-in-Chief and Managing Editor the Boston College Intellectual Property & Technology Forum Journal.
- Education: University of Idaho (B.S.); Georgia Institute of Technology (M.S.); Boston College Law School (J.D.).
- Civic and Community Service: Expungement Clinic, Wills for Heroes.