Representative Practice Areas:
- Peyton drafts and prosecutes patent applications primarily directed to the chemical, medical, biomedical, and mechanical arts.
- Peyton has experience drafting and prosecuting patent applications related to enteral feeding tubes, capacitors, windmill turbines, superconducting synchronous machines, cell culture assays, pharmaceuticals, surgical instruments, outpatient treatment devices, and methods of manufacturing dry wall, among others.
- Peyton also conducted patentability, validity, and clearance studies, as well as client counseling and opinion rendering.
- Prior to law school, Peyton lead volunteer teams to create biomedical and mechanical devices for pediatric residency training centers of hospitals.
- During law school, Peyton was lead articles editor for the journal of Law and Psychology Review.
- Education: University of Alabama at Birmingham (B.S., Biomedical Engineering, 2017); University of Alabama (J.D., 2021).
- Professional and Community Activities: American Bar Association; Georgia Intellectual Property Law Association.