Nicholas T. DeSetto
Licensed to practice in:
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas:
- Nick drafts and prosecutes patent applications in the computer science, electrical, and electromechanical arts.
- Nick also interfaces with international law firms to assist with managing and directing prosecution of patent applications across the world.
- Nick has been with Dority & Manning since 2017.
- Nick’s research and industry experience includes research in connected vehicle systems and development of web applications.
- He was involved in activities such as microcontroller & FPGA programming, integrated web application design, and development of vehicle test systems using a virtual test bed.
- Education: Clemson University (B.S., Computer Engineering, magna cum laude 2019); Clemson University (B.S., Electrical Engineering, magna cum laude 2019).
- Honors: Calhoun Honors College (Clemson University); Departmental Honors in Computer Engineering and Electrical Engineering (Clemson University); Tau Beta Pi (National Engineering Honor Society).