- Education: Clemson University (B.S., Biochemistry; Minor, Computer Science, 2000); University of South Carolina School of Law (J.D., 2003).
- Admissions: U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Civic and Community Service: Greenville Chamber of Commerce (Vice-Chair, Talent Development, Board of Directors), YouthBase (Board of Directors); Greenville B-Cycle (Chairman of Steering Committee); Intellectual Property and Unfair Trade Practice Committee for the South Carolina Bar (Chair, 2006-2008); American Bar Association; Carolina Patent, Trademark & Copyright Law Association.
- Achievements and Honors: Top Attorney Vote, Legal Elite of the Upstate, Super Lawyers, Best and Brightest 35 and Under, Leadership Greenville (Class 37); Editor, South Carolina Law Review; President, University of South Carolina Intellectual Property Law Society; AV Rating by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Publications: “That Which We Call a Domain by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet: The Overbroad Protection of Trademark Law as Applies to Domain Names on the Internet”, S.C. L. Rev., 461-486 (2002); “When Copying Becomes Criminal – The Stiff Penalties for Copyright Infringement”, South Carolina Lawyer, May 2003.
CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.