Matthew I. DeIulio
Licensed to practice in:
Georgia, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas:
- Preparing and prosecuting U.S. and international patent and trademark applications.
- Performing intellectual property due diligence investigations.
- Matt has been with Dority & Manning since 2019.
- Matt has extensive familiarity with a wide range of technologies in the mechanical and electromechanical arts.
- Education: Georgia Institute of Technology (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2009); Tulane University School of Law (J.D., 2012).
- Civic and Community Service: American Bar Association; ProBono Project; Children’s Hospital Volunteer.
- Honors: Managing Editor, Tulane Journal of Technology & Intellectual Property.
- Publications: Courts left with little guidance following the Supreme Court’s decision in Bilski v. Kappos, 13 Tulane J. Tech & Intel. Prop. 285 (2010).