Lillian G. Fant
Licensed to practice in:
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas:
- Lillian primarily drafts and prosecutes patent applications directed to electrical and computer-implemented subject matter.
- Lillian also interfaces with international law firms to manage and prosecute patent applications globally.
- Prior to joining Dority & Manning, Lillian worked as a summer associate for both Dority & Manning and an intellectual property firm in Atlanta, GA where she drafted and prosecuted software and electrical patent applications and assisted in litigation matters.
- During law school, Lillian participated in the Business Law Clinic and Innovation Gateway Legal Externship.
- Prior to attending law school, Lillian worked as a technical associate for the chemicals division of a global company in Spartanburg, SC where she performed research and development.
- Education: Wofford College (B.S., Physics, cum laude, 2017); University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2021).
- Community Involvement: Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Volunteer.
- Achievements and Honors: CALI Award (Trusts and Estates, Patent Prosecution and Procedure); Heart of the Terrier Award (Wofford College); Sigma Pi Sigma (National Physics Honors Society); Teaching Assistant (Professor Usha Rodrigues, Contracts); President, University of Georgia School of Law Student Bar Association (2020-2021); Vice President, University of Georgia School of Law Intellectual Property Law Society (2019-2020).