Kathrynn M. Lyddane
Licensed to practice in:
South Carolina, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Katie has been with Dority & Manning since 2018.
- Prior to working at Dority & Manning and during law school, Katie was an Examiner at the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office in a medical device art unit (including nebulizers, dry powder inhalers, CPAP machines, anesthesia circuits, respiratory masks, e-cigarettes, various respiratory technologies, exoskeletons, passive exercise machines, chiropractic implements, and various massage and kinesitherapy technologies). She also served as a Training Assistant for training new patent examiners.
- Education: University of Virginia (B.S., Biomedical Engineering, 2013); George Washington University (J.D., with Honors, 2018).
- Honors: GW Law School Kappa Beta Pi Award, 2018; Finnegan Intellectual Property Prize Writing Competition, 1st runner-up 2017.
- Civic and Community Service: American Intellectual Property Law Association.