Jedidiah J. Rollins
Licensed to practice in:
Texas, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas
- Jedidiah drafts and prosecutes patent applications in the computer science, electrical, and electromechanical arts.
- Prior to joining Dority & Manning, Jedidiah worked as a patent associate drafting patent applications related to classical and quantum computing, machine learning and artificial intelligence, electric vehicle battery technology, augmented and virtual reality, data analytics, cloud computing, integrated circuits, optics, security, telecommunications, and wireless power transfer. He also served as local counsel in patent infringement suits litigated in the Eastern District of Texas.
- In addition to his patent law expertise, Jedidiah has extensive experience working in various engineering and management capacities on engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) projects for multiple Fortune 500 companies within the energy industry.
- Education: The University of Texas at Austin (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2000); St. Mary’s University School of Law (J.D., 2003); Golden Gate University School of Law (L.L.M., Intellectual Property, 2007).
- Civic and Community Service: American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA); Texas Board of Professional Engineers (TBPE); Houston Intellectual Property Law Association (HIPLA).