Harry E. Moose, Jr.
Licensed to practice in:
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas:
- Drafting and prosecuting U.S. patent applications.
- Assisting with technical evaluation in litigation matters.
- Harry joined Dority & Manning in 2002 as a Patent Agent after 32 years with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- From 1970 through 1985 he served as an Examiner and Primary Examiner examining Patent Applications in the fields of Electrical and Industrial Safety including electrical circuit breaker systems, electric motor overload protection devices and systems, over and under voltage protection systems, static electric discharge systems including solid state device protection, lightning arrester systems, and aircraft static discharge and lightning protection systems.
- In addition to these art areas, Harry examined applications in areas involving electrical drive circuits for all types of inductive devices including print head drivers, electrical solenoids and superconductive devices.
- He subsequently served as a Patentability Review Examiner for applications from all Electrical disciplines within the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. During this portion of his career, Harry reviewed all aspects relating to the examination process of every type of electrical application filed within all electrical arts.
- Education: Clemson University (B.S., Electrical Engineering, 1969).
- Honors: Numerous awards for work at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, including the Bronze Medal Award.