Elizabeth A. Call
Licensed to practice in:
Utah, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas
- Elizabeth primarily drafts and prosecutes patent applications in the mechanical arts.
- Elizabeth also interfaces with international law firms to manage and direct prosecution of patent applications across the world.
- Elizabeth has experience drafting and prosecuting patents in many areas including the medical, biomedical, chemical, software, and mechanical arts.
- Elizabeth’s prior experience includes patent litigation, advanced strategies in trademark prosecution, international patent prosecution, strategic portfolio analysis, and analysis of client intellectual property legal positions.
- Elizabeth has also prosecuted patent applications with use of the Patent Cooperation Treaty Patent Prosecution Highway Program, validity analyses, and analyzing intellectual property contracts.
- Education: Brigham Young University (B.S., Chemical Engineering, 2010); J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University (J.D., 2014).
- Civic and Community Service: Intellectual Property Section of the Utah State Bar.