D. Wes Griffith, III
Licensed to practice in:
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas:
- Wes drafts and prosecutes patent applications primarily directed to the biomedical, biochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, and mechanical arts.
- Wes also interfaces with international law firms to manage and prosecute patent applications globally.
- Prior to joining Dority & Manning, Wes worked as an associate engineer for one of the largest nuclear waste management facilities in the United States and later worked as the lead production engineer for a leading textile chemicals manufacturer.
- During law school, Wes worked as a summer associate for Dority & Manning where he assisted in the drafting and prosecution of chemical and mechanical patent applications, and externed for the Second Circuit Solicitor’s Office.
- Education: Clemson University (B.S., Chemical Engineering, 2016); University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2021).
- Professional and Community Activities: American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Honors: CALI Award (Solo and Small Firm Practice)
- Presentations: Curtis A., Baxley D., Everidge A., Griffith W., Mohan S., “Social Network Effects in Europe: Surveying Political Attitudes and Identities”