B. Alicia Johnson
Licensed to practice in:
Texas, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas:
- Alicia drafts and prosecutes patent applications in the biomedical, biochemical, chemical, electrochemical and mechanical arts.
- Alicia also interfaces with international law firms to manage and direct prosecution of patent applications across the world.
- Alicia has been with Dority & Manning since 2020.
- Prior to joining Dority & Manning, Alicia worked as a Patent and Trademark Attorney prosecuting Patent applications in the polymer, pharmaceutical, adhesive, and materials technologies. She has also had extensive experience prosecuting Trademark applications, including oppositions and appeals.
- Education: University of Texas at Austin (B.A., Chemistry, 2013); Howard University School of Law (J.D., 2017).
- Civic and Community Service: Minorities in IP Law Association (MIPLA)