Stephen J. Terrell
What you should know about me:
When it comes to emerging technologies and innovation, I consider myself a lifelong learner. With more than 15 years of intellectual property experience, I regularly draft and prosecute patent applications in the electrical, computer, and mechanical arts.
- Known for his insatiable curiosity
- Well versed in a wide range of topics from engineering entrepreneurship to how to make the best breakfast taco
- Built an underwater near-field array for his graduate thesis to conduct acoustics research
Stephen drafts and prosecutes patent applications in the electrical, computer, and mechanical arts. He offers strategic counsel and innovative IP solutions for domestic and international clients specializing in medical devices, energy, robotics, telecommunications, automotive technologies, and other electromechanical subjects.
Stephen also works with international law firms to manage and direct prosecution of patent applications around the world. He is passionate about crafting successful patent prosecution strategies that advance each client’s business goals.
Background & Credentials
- University of Idaho (B.S., 2002)
- Georgia Institute of Technology (M.S., 2005)
- Boston College Law School (J.D., 2013)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Expungement Clinic, Wills for Heroes Foundation
- Former Editor-in-Chief and Managing Editor of the Boston College Intellectual Property & Technology Forum Journal
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.