Jedidiah J. Rollins
What you should know about me:
I’m a patent attorney hardwired as a creative engineer who loves innovation! I joined Dority & Manning in 2021 and relish the privilege of working with organizations as they advance the boundaries of technology in the electrical, electromechanical, computing, and quantum science spaces. I sincerely enjoy working with inventors and in-house counsel to help realize the technical and business objectives of each organization.
- Known for having a team-focused mindset and natural leadership tendencies
- An experienced skydiver
- Involved in various DIY projects including automobile, motorcycle and boat repairs and rebuilds, home improvement projects, building furniture, etc.
Jedidiah prepares and prosecutes domestic and foreign patent applications relating to classical and quantum computing, machine learning and artificial intelligence, blockchain technologies, data analytics and management systems, telecommunications and antenna technologies, integrated circuits and semiconductor processing, electromechanical devices, and electronic gaming, among other technologies.
Jedidiah focuses on client objectives, technical accuracy, quality, and timeliness while pursuing the best patent law practices. He truly enjoys being a part of a client’s innovative processes and is grateful to serve as their advocate and counselor. Jedidiah has served as local counsel in patent infringement lawsuits in the Eastern District of Texas. Outside of the legal world, Jedidiah brings extensive experience working in engineering and management capacities on projects for Fortune 500 companies in the energy industry.
Background & Credentials
- The University of Texas at Austin (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2000)
- St. Mary’s University School of Law (J.D., 2003)
- Golden Gate University School of Law (L.L.M., Intellectual Property, 2007)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Texas Board of Professional Engineers (TBPE)
- Houston Intellectual Property Law Association (HIPLA)
- Dean’s List (Fall, 1995 and Spring, 1996)
- CALI Award (Fall, 2005)
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.