Dennison J. LaRue
What you should know about me:
My goal as an intellectual property attorney is to provide clients with excellent service, support, and reassurance to achieve their business goals. My practice focuses on counseling, strategy, prosecution, and litigation for companies of all sizes. I have experience and enjoy working with technologies in a broad range of industries, ranging from computer software to transportation and logistics.
- Known as the open-minded team player
- Won his recreational soccer league’s championship game.
- Former editor-in-chief for the University of South Carolina’s Law Review.
Since joining Dority & Manning in 2015, Dennison has played a key role in the firm’s prosecution and litigation services. Dennison’s litigation experience spans all aspects of patent, trademark, and copyright matters, during all phases of litigation. Dennison has considerable experience counseling clients, analyzing patent infringement and validity, and assisting in inter partes review proceedings.
Background & Credentials
- Clemson University (B.S., Bioengineering, Bioelectrical Concentration, 2017)
- University of South Carolina School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- South Carolina
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Looking for a change of pace?
D&M is committed to empowering employees with the right training, tools, and resources to reach their highest potential. Explore opportunities for every stage of your career.