Since its founding, Dority & Manning has maintained a strong litigation practice that is focused on developing both offensive and defensive strategies to assist our clients in resolving intellectual property disputes.
Our trial attorneys have extensive first-chair trial experience that is matched with significant technical expertise. This combination of legal and technical skillsets allows our litigation team to develop a multifaceted strategy aimed to meet each client’s specific business objectives.
Our trial attorneys have extensive first-chair trial experience that is matched with significant technical expertise.
Our litigation expertise extends across all forms in intellectual property disputes, including:
- Patent Litigation (Utility and Design)
- International Trade Commission Cases
- Trademark and Trade Dress Litigation
- Copyright, Trade Secret, and Unfair Competition Litigation
- Cybersquatting Cases / Internet Domain Name Disputes