Rohit K. Krishna
Licensed to practice in:
Maryland, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas:
- Preparing and prosecuting U.S. and international patent applications.
- Rohit joined Dority & Manning in 2016.
- Prior to joining Dority & Manning, Rohit worked at a prosecution boutique law firm in Maryland. Rohit also spent five years as a Patent Agent at several patent prosecution firms in Washington DC. Rohit is familiar with technologies in the software and electrical arts, including graphics processing, encoding/decoding algorithms, wireless networks, computer memory and data storage, semiconductors, and consumer appliances.
- During law school, Rohit externed at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in the computer graphics processing and selective visual display systems art unit.
- Education:University of Maryland (B.S., Computer Engineering, 2006); Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2014).
- Civic and Community Service:Maryland State Bar Association, Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland.