Nicholas S. McDonald
Licensed to practice in:
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas
- Nicholas drafts and prosecutes patent applications in the mechanical arts.
- Nicholas also interfaces with international law firms to manage and direct prosecution of patent applications across the world.
- Nicholas has been with Dority & Manning since 2019.
- During his undergraduate studies, Nicholas held various engineering co-op positions with both GE Power and GE Renewable Energy in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Nicholas’ undergraduate research was directed to the reduction of radiative heat transfer within a gas turbine power nozzle.
- Education: Clemson University (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2017).