Lucas R. Jensen
Licensed to practice in:
Representative Practice Area
- Luke drafts and prosecutes patent applications primarily directed to electrical and computer-implemented subject matter.
- Luke also interfaces with international law firms to manage and direct prosecution of patent applications across the world.
- Luke joined Dority & Manning in 2019.
- Prior to joining Dority & Manning as an attorney, Luke worked as an attorney for an intellectual property boutique firm in Cary, North Carolina where he drafted and prosecuted software and electrical patent applications. Luke also worked during law school as a legal extern at SAS, Inc. in Cary, North Carolina.
- Luke is familiar with technologies in the electrical and computer-implemented arts, including cloud computing technology, branch prediction, and large-scale automation.
- Education: North Carolina State University (B.S., Biological Sciences 2015); Oregon State University (B.S., Computer Science 2018); University of North Carolina (J.D., 2018).