Representative Practice Areas:
- Lingling assists in technical areas including optical, biomedical, electrical, electromechanical, and mechanical arts, including software, artificial intelligence, machine/deep learning, robotics, optics, semiconductor processing, electronics, signal/image processing, electrical devices, medical devices, virtual reality systems, and online systems.
- Lingling has been with Dority & Manning since 2018.
- Lingling’s research experience includes imaging and instrumentation, eye imaging, live cell imaging, optimization and modeling, 3D image reconstruction, Monte-Carlo simulation, drug delivery, and nanoparticles.
- Lingling is an inventor on 5 US and China patents, and has published over 50 peer-reviewed academic journal papers and conference proceedings.
- Education: Changchun University of Science and Technology (B.E., Optoelectronic Engineering); Shenzhen University (M.S., Physical Electronics), University at Buffalo (M.S., Electrical Engineering); Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (PhD, Biomedical Engineering).
- Honors: Numerous Best Poster Awards in various academic conferences.
- Publications: “The Evolving Standard for Patent Claim Definiteness,” Lingling Zhao, Clark Zhang, Vikram Iyengar, and Rajendra Panwar, Daily Journal, February 6, 2018.
- Language: Mandarin Chinese (Native)