Licensed to practice in:
Texas, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas:
- Ko prepares and prosecutes U.S. and international patent applications in the mechanical arts with a particular emphasis on aviation.
- Ko interfaces with international law firms to manage and direct prosecution of patent applications across the world.
- Ko has been with Dority & Manning since 2019.
- Education: Clemson University (B.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2003); University of Michigan (M.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2005); University of Houston Law Center (J.D., 2010).
- Member: American IP Law Association; Houston IP Law Association; U.S. Bar – Japan Patent Office Liaison Council; National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences.
- Languages: Native fluency in English and Japanese.