John R. Sweet
Licensed to practice in:
United States Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas:
- John drafts and prosecutes patent applications in the electrical, semiconductor, electronics, electro-mechanical, software, and mechanical arts.
- John also interfaces with international law firms to manage and direct prosecution of patent applications across the world.
- John has been with Dority & Manning since 2017.
- Education: Georgia Institute of Technology (B.S., Computer Engineering, 2006)
- Civic and Community Service: Georgia Lawyers for the Arts