Jason A. Pittman
Licensed to practice in:
South Carolina, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas:
- Litigating cases involving claims of patent, trademark, and/or copyright infringement.
- Jason joined Dority & Manning in 2016.
- Prior to joining Dority & Manning, Jason represented clients in both state and federal court in matters that included construction litigation, products liability, insurance defense, personal injury, wrongful death and breach of contract.
- During and prior to attending law school, Jason worked with consulting engineering firms designing power, lighting, communication and fire alarm systems for commercial and residential buildings.
- Education: The Citadel (B.S., Electrical Engineering, 2004); Charleston School of Law (J.D., 2007).
- Admission: U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina; United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- Honors:South Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star (2014-2016); Martindale AV Peer Rated in Construction Law; CALI Award Recipient: Products Liability and Trial Advocacy; Member of Board of Advisors for Electrical Engineering Department, The Citadel (2009 – present, Chair 2013-15).