Representative Practice Areas:
- Janvi drafts and prosecutes patent applications in the electrical and computer arts.
- Janvi also interfaces with international law firms to manage and direct prosecution of patent applications across the world.
- Janvi has been with Dority & Manning since 2019.
- Janvi’s experience involves software and computer related patents, primarily in the field of machine learning, data mining, and image processing.
- Education: Mumbai University (Computer Engineering, 2016); Penn State Law (J.D., 2019).
- Civic and Community Service: She was involved in Intellectual Property Clinics that provided free legal aid to Pennsylvania residents regarding patents, trademarks, and copyright.
- Honors: CALI awardee (Intellectual Property Clinic); The American Legal Institute CLE Scholastic and Leadership Awardee; and Foreign Decisional Editor, Arbitration Law Review.