Grant D. Adkins
Licensed to practice in:
Florida, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas:
- Preparing and prosecuting U.S. and international patent applications.
- Rendering patent related opinions, including validity, infringement, and right to practice opinions.
- Grant joined Dority & Manning in 2017.
- Prior to joining Dority & Manning, Grant was an associate at intellectual property firms in Gainesville, FL and Washington, D.C. where he prepared and prosecuted foreign and domestic patent applications.
- Prior to attending law school, Grant worked as an engineer in both upstream and downstream oil and gas.
- Grant has familiarity with semiconductor technologies, oil and gas equipment and operations, medical and dental systems and devices, aerospace testing equipment, and nanofabrication.
- Grant served as an intern to the Honorable James S. Moody, Jr. and the Honorable Anthony E. Porcelli, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2013.
- Education: University of Florida (B.S., Chemical Engineering, summa cum laude, 2006); Vanderbilt University (J.D., 2013).