Devin J. Cummins
Licensed to practice in:
North Carolina, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas:
- Devin drafts and prosecutes U.S. and international patent and trademark applications primarily in the aeronautical and mechanical arts.
- Devin joined Dority & Manning in 2017.
- Prior to joining Dority and Manning, Devin clerked for a boutique intellectual property firm based in Iowa where he worked on patent and trademark prosecution and intellectual property litigation.
- During law school, Devin externed for a jet management, consultant, and service corporation performing in-house work related to the aerospace industry.
- Education: Iowa State University (B.S., Aerospace Engineering, magna cum laude, 2013); William & Mary Law School (J.D. 2016).
- Honors: Center for Legal and Court Technology Fellow; Christina Hixon Scholar.