Christina L. Mangelsen
Licensed to practice in:
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas:
- Preparing and prosecuting patent applications for corporate, university, and individual clients.
- Christina has been with Dority and Manning since 2000.
- She has familiarity with technologies such as biomedical and bioengineering technologies, polymer chemistry, advanced materials such as involved in nanotechnologies and optics, water purification systems and processes, energy storage systems, nonwoven materials technologies, and recycling technologies.
- As a patent agent, she has prosecuted both domestic and foreign patent applications in a variety of fields.
- She also has experience in the mechanical arts including textile processing equipment, construction materials, and consumer product processing equipment.
- Education: University of Colorado (B.S., Chemical Engineering, 1985); Greenville Technical College (Associate in Public Service with a Major in Legal Assistant/Paralegal, with honors, 2001).
- Civic and Community Service: Carolina Patent, Trademark & Copyright Law Association.
- Honors: Omega Chi Epsilon (Chemical Engineering Honor Society).