Alison A. Davis
Licensed to practice in:
Texas, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Representative Practice Areas:
- Alison drafts and prosecutes patent applications in the mechanical arts.
- Alison has been with Dority & Manning since March of 2019.
- Prior to joining Dority & Manning, Alison was an in-house patent attorney for a Fortune 500 aerospace, defense, and industrial company. While in-house, she managed outside counsel’s preparation and prosecution activities. She also participated in activities such as patent preparation and prosecution of high-priority patent families, invention harvesting, virtual patent marking, and freedom-to-operate analysis.
- Alison has experience with agreements involving intellectual property matters such as IP ownership agreements, licensing agreements, and confidentiality agreements.
- Education: Texas Tech University (B.S., Computer Science, 2004); Texas Tech University (M.B.A., 2006); Texas A&M University (J.D., 2017).
- Honors: Texas A&M Law Review, 2015-2017.